火曜日, 4月 07, 2009

limpiing around with a sprained ankle is experience i've almost forgotten haa
the amount of pain is tolerable but i was just kinda amused that i've forgotten how it was like.
used to sprain my ankles way too frequently during training 5 yrs ago.. i guess it means i hafnt engange in much sports since the last 5 yrs of med sch haha
but it was fun playing bball n badminton.. wud haf been more fun and tiring if i hafnt hurt my leg la..

but i was q suay yest haha
went out in 1 piece came how w all 4 limbs "injured"
the nurse who topo ++ at both my UL to find take my darah, walaueh.. only taught me to hone my skills and not do the same thing next time...

accumulated alot of fatigue over these few days while i go out w a vengence but my ankle is telling me to have some "me time".. which is nice too :)

0 件のコメント: