金曜日, 1月 02, 2004

sick.. medicine.. sick.. wah lao i slept da whole dae away.. @_@

waz toking to py... cant consolidate my tots...

my eyes kept tearing.. not crying la juz dont feel too good... surprise tt i didnt smell anithing nice when i walked past a hawker center at tampines juz now.. hope i dont bing ru gao huang.. haha

on da bus juz now.. realized tt this blog can b a place tt i can record things tt happen to my everidae life tt onli i myself find it interesting la haha u noe those things tt will get tt ' hui cen' and ' kan bei' shit frm my gang.. hmm i guess thiz little haha things tt happen to mi might seem like damn sian n uninteresting to them so they quite poor thing haf to b subjected to all my shit for da past 6 yrs la.. but got quite abit of suan-ing frm them bcoz of tt..

hahah mayb wif thiz place tt i can sae watever i wan to myself n whuever wans to read they can b spared,, haha

haha new tuition kid... wadee.. nice girl i guess..

( i'm taking forever to write thiz haf been online for 1 hr.. )

wah they kept tinking tt pri 6 iz like da exam of their life tt determines their future n whole liife.. dont noe how to get across to them how i beg to differ.. there's so much more beyond n above tt i guess haha..

hope we haf a fun time.. itz 'fate' tt brought us together i guess haha applied for a dental job but didnt get it.. instead the dentist ask mi to tutor her niece.. haha hmm everi step u take leads to many paths i tink haha..

oh hope i can fix my bikes soon.. spent da whole eveing squatting at my corridor.. pumping da tyres.. wiping off dust.. but the chain feels loose will bring it downstairs sometime soon to join da void deck kids. how i miss my childhood daes.. thankful for those yrs where i didnt haf to worry much but follow my bros and go get realli dirty, scratched n injured at da playground with all da neighbours.. haha

no wonder i'm lidat now.. hee

muz get my bike working.. hafnt rode them for yrs.. cant sae its mine.. i waz assigned a smaller one when mi, my bros n my dad went cycling to mac richthie n seletar reservoir last time haha.. but tt bike thrown away liaoz..

watever... chulalongkong uni... wonder how itz like.. hmm wadee's bro studies there.. hahah sec sch history finally cuming to use.. mongkut, chulalongkong, vajiravoo ( how to spell huh? ), prajadipok? hhaa cant spell them liaoz...

incoherent.. headache.. go sleep

0 件のコメント: