火曜日, 6月 15, 2004

ooo forgot to finish up my blog after all in haha
lifeguard zhuxiaotian is also known as harry buatoh ahah if he slips n fall
i m still rather chao-ta mayb my baoying always go laugh at pple say the chao-ta
its rather fun la toking to my ah yi
then she was telling my little cousin abt my nickname last time the one she gave mi
i haf so mani mani thruout my 19yrs hard to list them down
she used to call mi han bao bao aka hamburger
due to the cheeks thingy
even my tuition kid find it amusing tt my cheek shake when i shake my head too haha cant help it la
those were the days when i was still little kena abused n pinched haha
my aunt was saying she had to help out at my grandma's funeral
to help my mama look aft us when my parents were busy w the funeral prep
my mum hanged my sarong beside the coffin n my auntie had to shake the sarong to coax mi to sleep budden aft a few days she had nightmare tt a coffin was chasing her haha
erm...
was telling my mama how i tink its veri hard bringing up kids n i so dont see myself doing it or being able to do it
sigh its not our prob yet but scary
saw yongyong the kid my aunt is nanny-ing when i go tutor my cousin
he's realli realli cute n chubbby
the perfect epitome for a bundle of joy
1/2way thru tuition he woke up n my cosn went to burp him but he end up vomitting out all the milk he drank
walau like a hose lidat
scary rather alot n abit on mi too
i got scared n jumped out of the way realli kena freaked
haha kids r veri hard to look aft man nice to c good to touch can play w it but 24hr?
unless u r realli readily if not..
told my mama then she told mi i was famous 4 puking
i puked for a wk mani mani times a day for everi baby teeth tt grew
i willl puke until there's nothing left to puke until i start puking green liquid
the doc say the green stuff came frm my gut. bile?
bilirubin/biliveridin
cant rem the spelling damn
budden i start to puke when i c the med then hafta stuff the pill up my ass
nothing helped my dad tot i cudnt make it haha
i puked so much in the sarong i almost drowned myself coz the milk was covering my head my mama had to suck it out frm my nose..
eww
no wonder so mani mani pple get postnatal depression
my er ge famous for running high fever
my da ge for diarrhoea
haha
weird symptoms huh
bringing up kids is such an ardous task tt i tink pple shud tink tink b4 they embark on it
but then there wont b enuff babies n the dependency rati will b screwed
sigh
i saw mani mani butterflies these few days
they r everiwhere
butterflies used to b scary coz of mi li ye
budden now no more
haha
i saw a realli puny one like one segment of my finger cant realli c the insect but the colour is a typical common butterfly colour so i assumed it is
watched zhang hong liang at a fei yu qing singsong show
he's the guy wbu sang ni zhi dao wo zai deng ni ma? n mei li de hua hu die
he say tt pple like butterflies or get fascinated over them coz they r veri diff frm humans
we die when we grow old.. usually
when our bodily functions start to not function when we look wrinkly n ugly
we turned frm pretty at our prime to ugly at our end
but a butterfly is diff
it was an ugly caterpillar n thru metamorphosis
it turned into a beautiful butterfly n die in its prim
tt maes them so beautiful
didnt tink of it this way b4
now my interest in spotting butterflies kena aroused
haha
n i found another pretty plant along punggol rd at one of the landed property
haha
another type of weed is getting my attention as well
beside the kind w purple flowers
there is another species w white ones
darn
since when was i into botany
but not too bad la
i start to c mani things tt pple might jus missed if they walked too quickly
such as life
went to support amanda at spore idol on sat
she got in to second rd of auditions
CONGRATS MANDA!!!

0 件のコメント: