金曜日, 9月 24, 2004

its an eventful day again
breakfast w oilvia n peiyun
nice kaya toast n egg hee
ll miss olivia
n zhijia whom i jus sent off a while ago

heard the tok on the yunnan yep
tink its a rather enriching experience la
helping pple
getting out of comfort zone
SERVE
hmm
hope i can go n lookg forward to it man

oh serene mus haf "big-open some eye-boundaries" today
second fren tt i drove ard
hee she praised mi so yea haha :P
oh n my dad brought us to supper w his frens
namely tua pek n a-uncle-who-has-a-daughter-in-smu
haha i neva c the second uncle b4 but yea all my dad good fren la
i like the uncle leng tt look like my tua pek
haha tink he v happi to find someone whu enjoy slowly savouring crab like him
n tt ll b mi
haha
hes nice
all the uncle uncle rather cute n endearing tok abt everithing, suan my dad, remind mi of mi n my frens too
the crabs quite good today
i abit full n sleepy now
hee
satsified!

wa reminded mi of the good old days when i was taking driving lessons frm my dad
then everi nite aft my lesson
he ll bring mi to eat supper w his buddy buddy
haha they chat tok
i quietly eat lor
aha
;)

0 件のコメント: