日曜日, 12月 05, 2004

okok drove serene n py ard on wed nite rite almost killed me, them and mani other pple
shit
haha
but it was q a ride
first time i felt so tempted to leave the car at the car park n take the mrt home.. can u imagine
*shivers*
ok for list of misdeeds, pls redirect to gang blog

friday was a good dae too
apart frm learning wat i can cut if i slit sumone's neck
i also learnt abt queezing the thymus first if i go strangle some one? haha
then went out w judo gals!!
so long neva meet up liao
altho we jus mop ard orchard it was fun
kbox soon ya pple

tuition started again..
realize tt i dont realli like it
it such a drag but 100 bucks each time is good money so i shud jus shut up
n yest i killed my cd rom drive
bad mood
shit now all my entertainment is gone!!!!
no more mps no more movies to watch no more no more!!!!!!!
my handphone cant make tt irritating tring-ling sound animore
now my com went dumb oso
i shud jus shut up n join them

sigh
i drove my bros breadvan yest
damn fun
macam like a bus driver lidat
frm the side mirror i saw a vehicle tailgating mi super near n got scared
in the end it was the reflection of the vehicle i was driving
hahahahahahahahahahaah

my brain is fusing
i haf got a whole rm to pack
living in a sty now
n i haf got bioimaging to figure
polar express tmr? my anat groupers???
better go do my work soon

im not in the best of moods la but my horoscope for the wk says:
making sense of ur feelings no can b a little difficult
you could b feeling intense emotions and lose clarity
cheer up
the stars have shown tt negative situations are always temporary

im so trusting it
today im going to hide at home n do my stuff

0 件のコメント: