土曜日, 2月 19, 2005

jus came bk frm dinner to celeb my mama bdae haha
wa im so damn full now
attacked lots of crab feet :P
my dads fren pick the tab wow steady sia
hahah
i tink this is the kinda buddy buddy fren fren thing tt my dad shares w his fren
tt caleb mentioned
like they ll jus go pay whenver they eat together like sumtimes its u sumtimes its mi
:)

our neighbour table got 3 old uncle/old men la
then hor tink they eat full full liao drink happi happi liao
wa lao one guy jus lean on the bk of his chair and put his elbow on my mamas chair leh which is right behind his?!?
i was damn pissed off la
coz my mama kinda move the chair abit to hint hor
he still put his freaking elbow there
hmm
i jus moved my chair over and ask my mama to shift her chair nearer mi in big movements..
she looked kinda helpless
wa i jus said damn loudly to ask her to move right now
gifing the guy the dirtiest look i can tink off
tink he happen to turn ard
and our eyes meet
i glare at him w all my might
and tink he paiseh n shifted immed
even move his chair q far away frm my mama
dunnoe y i was so pissed
i almost wanted to throw my chopsticks lor
dare to bully my mama
tink she auntie scared u issit..
hmph
>:p
my mama later say she see mi so fierce she scared
n bro say skarli next time i kena chop by gangsters haha
dunnoe wat got over mi tho..
i always say, " never get intimidated" ..

another horror terrible thing i did on the rd once again
took a wrong turn out frm pasir ris and hit tpe tt was going in the wrong direction
nvm
went bk to pasir ris
drive drive abit n stopped at the traffic light
to my horror
i jus missed the turn to the right way
haha
guess wat i did
i reversed at the traffic light
aft i check tt theres no oncuming traffic haha
can see frm far far got sum cars charging towards mi liao
kanchiong like shit but still reversed..
then bro say no no not enuff
i say enuff enuff and wan to turn into the slip rd
but whu noes the car stalled
awww
when i was in the most awkward position w my car butt blking everiones way out to tpe
try again again again
stalled x3
haha
n realized in my kanchiong spider -ness
left my gear in third...
how to start ??
omg
my bro say its 3/10
haiyah
ill do better next time
tts y ... i need to drive more :D

0 件のコメント: