火曜日, 4月 19, 2005

I went for a swim today. The public pool is terrible. I think it has gotten from bad to worse, as I would safely say that the water was murky. I tried to comfort myself my thinking that the sun wasn't up and light hasn't entered the pool, so it isn't really that bad. But after a couple of laps, my sensitive-to-dirty-stuff skin started itching like nobody's business.
I saw many floating particles, including hair, flakes of skin and whatnots.
I decided to press on anyway to hit my target of 40laps, but after 26 my bladder was so freaking full that it felt like bursting. I didn't entertain that fleeting thought of peeing there n then. haha. O_o"
So i got out of the pool, went the loo, and was back in the pool soon after. Then i met a "water hantu" aka "shui gui"
A little one at least.
A young boy grabbed my ankle, when i swam past his path, that realli startled me, and my reflex action was to kick haha
Guess my S1,2 Archilles tendon reflex was triggered although he didn't exactly tap my Archilles tendon.
I really thought it was a water hantu but i wasnt in the end.
Think i scared the little boy and his dad/granddad who was standing by the pool looking at him swim and when i came back after one lap, they both packed up and left. O_o"
I remember quite vivdly that I didnt kick him at all so I hope he is ok and not feeling terribly traumatized.
What an exciting swimming experience haha
I hurriedly finished my remaining 14laps and went home as the sky was really dark and gloomy and it was about to pour.

- THE END-

i still feel tt i cant write naturally w perfect eng
macam like pri sch compo lidat sigh

0 件のコメント: