水曜日, 4月 27, 2005

tink i finally got my retribution
yest my bro sent mi home then pass by buangkok mrt station then i anyhow say tt everytime the train bypass tt station w/o stoping, dont stare into the dark station coz u might c a hantu waving at u haha
i neva exactly saw it b4 la but i always worry i get some cheaptrill mustering my courage to stare into the empty station as the train pass by.
then i got scared by my dad last nite coz both mi n my bro toking on the phone in my rm then my came in, i didnt noe n when i turned ard saw him stading behind mi i screamed rite into his face haha.. tinkg got hantu

then i had an ultra vivid nightmare last nite
its a hantu nightmare again la
sigh
i was at an old sch cmpd sumthing like rj
then i was watching some trng of vj vball team i tink, in the dream my cousin was in the team la
but in reality my cousin is not in vj and not in vball
then i was w my senior victoria
then it started to drizzle, i need to go to the loo
then she said she wud wait outside for mi
then i went into a cubicle got toiletbowl but sumhow there r 2 toiletbowls in one cubicle and the other toilet bowl has like two long 'fu' crisscross across it
then beside it got a golden buddha statue and my toilet bowl is squashed to the wall
somehow i can see a sch attendant in front of mi while i peeing
a malay lady
she told mi this toiletbowl is hauted coz a young attendant named java killed herself in the cubicle or sumthing
then i hurry hurry finish peeing la tinking wa i scared sia
then the lighting kinda yellow or green cant realli rem, abit like the fright nite toilet feeling
i tried to open the toilet cubicle door tt somehow opens inward and scrap past e floor almost touching the budda i didnt haf alot of space to go out la but was squashed at the side of the cubicle n finally made my way out w/o touching the statue on the floor or the haunted cubicle
i even said bye to the attendant lor... friendly-ly
dunnoe y
even tho i was q freaked liao
then i cudnt find victoria n called her n she said her fren gifing her a ride so she left first
i cudnt rem how i got home
but i rem tt rainy nite n how it felt
cold, dark....

i used to not dream at all
then my series of night mares started aft the exams
always related to exams
like i didnt hand in the paper
or didnt go to sit for the paper and stuff
recently i stop hafing exams related dreams but now hantu dreams?

jus now i fell asleep and dreamt tt huiyi's bf is chen hanwei in huo xia qu
the biantai person tt i tell my mum he feels like a hantu
i even scolded him and asked him to leave her alone coz she like traumatized in his presence

hantu in another form..
weird dreams im having
if i tell my mama she sure say coz i got nothing better to do
haha

dunnoe la
nightmares
better than no dreams at all?
heh

today is the first time in my life my P+P feels so suan coz of hemorrhage
now i finally understands wat my frens usually describes
coz im lucky enuff neva to haf it in my life
sit oso cannot lie down oso cannot stand oso cannot
sigh
jialat

:s

0 件のコメント: