土曜日, 7月 30, 2005

today was q an exciting day, well i woke up abit late and didnt manage 2 hitch a ride on my dage's van to the mrt station coz i hafnt finish preparing to go out yet
but e sky was realli dark n i knew it was going to pour but then i still insist on finishg my stuff n asking my bro to go ahead w/o mi tinkg tt even if it rains later ~so wat.. i can make my own way to the lrt station haa
by e time i left my house at 12 i realize i was wrong
it was pouring lor
the drains were overflowing
and actualli sprouting out water
macam it choking lidat haa
abit like a geyser haa

as i was leaving the shelter my blk provided
i actualli saw a girl looking rather helplessly at the rain
so i tot if she was going to the lrt station we cud share the umbrella
altho my umbrella is pathetically small haa

i tot she looked malay but she turned out to b chinese
jus a nicelytanned one
she kinda needed a cab to go to harbour front
and i waited for the cab w her while sheltering her
so as we walked to the road both of us were half drenched alreadi..
i suddenly realize i cud actualli take a cab w her since she was heading towards NEL oso
so in the end we ended up getting in a cab to go kovan 2gether n then taking the train together until i dropped off at dhoby ghaut n she going on 2wards harbourfront..

i jus feel q surprised tt pple can jus meet lidat
2 total strangers aft spending half n hr 2gether
kinda got to noe each other abit more haa
like she germain 18 napoly...
and all tt

she jus a very friendly person tt looks v sweet n v jiantan lor
haa
so its kinda like a stranger/friend i met today

arrived at city hall mrt
w 3/4 of my shirt wet n soaked to the butt w my jeans.. freezing
went to eat subway w xian n carol..
then went to watch OT w xinyi xian carol crystal

it was rather entertaining
the mr black hilarious
mando is the best singer in the play :)
and it was v entertaining la.. haa
stuff like "suck my sock" walaooo
haa
mc was rather funni as well doing a honkie accent
then there was serena n jean n ruxin:)
i tink it was all good fun
altho i didnt q get the ending haa

we went off to a nice q cafe for dinner n felt for icecream n a drinks at 7-11
haa
i always enjoy the judo pples company
we jus tokcock alot of the time
n discuss abt carol bdae celeb
n tok tok tok lor

e 2 gps of pple tt im realli closer to
r gang n judogals
^__^

we r all different yet alike in some ways haa

then jus came bk frm tauhuay session w xian n xinyi
selegie tauhuay at upper serangoon rd

i tink i got rheumatism
coz my clothes were damp the whole afternoon
then my left shoulder left upper arm n left knee actualli felt v suan
wa sianzz..

n toking to xinyi n xian i realize tt my fam realli treat mi too well
n my attitude towards my parents n bros realli abit sucky sumtimes
shit
i better watch my own attitude sia
sigh
im feelg cold again

0 件のコメント: