月曜日, 8月 08, 2005

had a late night last night
so i was so tired n zonked out today.. even at the the jap immersion meetg.. haah my brian wasnt realli functioning..
but aft i met peilin we had a good chat n lunch together, had a nice time

sounds my horoscope today - Gemini:
Communication may start out a little rocky, but keep your cool and, by mid-afternoon, you'll have your old gift of gab back - and then some. Hold off on big negotiations until then.

b4 i hitched a ride frm my bro home..
i was so tired i fell asleep when i got bk
n i had the weirdest of dreams..
i cud remembr more when i jus woke up but aft a dinner and tv i cudnt rem tt much
but vividly i jus rem
i was digging my own eyeball out
walau
i stick like 2 fingers in
then i got it out
no blood leh
onli the back of the eyeball felt sticky sticky macam like meshed out rice.. i was even like even separating my fingers slowly n feelg the sticky feelg
haa
then i was q scared n i put it bk into the hollow
then i regain my vision leh.. altho abit blur..
i blink blink until it got clearer... then i tink i woke up
haha the blur vision is the kind u get when u jus wake up wearing ur contacts n ur contacts r v dry..

wat a scary n vivid dream sia
i dunnoe y i get this kind of gross n hurting pple kinda dreams these days
mayb i m stressed subconsciously abt sch starting haa?
when i told my mama my dream
she tellg mi coz we cut dead pple until we super immune to body parts removal.. then going bk to sch triggered it off, like got mi tinkg abt it
but i told her i dont tink so la..
hmm

0 件のコメント: