日曜日, 8月 14, 2005

had a long phone chat w serene last nite
called her aft i suddenly felt like callg her..
:)

initialli there was abit of awkward-ness like she shocked tt i called or sumthing
haha O_o"
ya la...
i dont haf e habit of callg pple to allo-allo
dunnoe y
mayb scared sumtimes call nothing much to say
~cant hold the conversatn well
but crap la
w my gang n frens frens actualli the conversation can go realli far even when it started w no agenda

paiseh pple
haa
when i dont call to allo, its not tt i dont tink abt them or anithing
i ll tink tink then hope theyre doing ok.. and lidat lor
haa abit feeble ar
jus no haf the habit but heng some of my frens ll call mi to allo last time

dont noe wat is my pt
coz gemini's haf haphazard thoughts? haha
but these days i do wat my gut feelg says
called some pple when i feel like to check on them.. to chat
:)
it's q a gd thing i guess

n oh btw aft the panweibo thing i watched on yu le bai fen bai
i tink im q a xiao lao ren too
sigh~

felt damn disgusted w myself on fri. like super disgusted
now trying my v best not to let tt happen again

0 件のコメント: