木曜日, 9月 29, 2005

Last fri, as I was volunteering at Assissi, i met an old neighbour from AMK. He was the owner of the stationery shop opp my block and i bought all my pencils, packets of idols-shiny cards and what-nots from him when i was young.
He was so wasted and thin that i couldn't even recognize when i first saw him.
It was only until his wife stared at me b4 i recognized them and talked to them. I was glad to get a chance to meet them again.

Yesterday, I received news frm TP's mum that he passed away in the morning.
I was shocked as I didnt expect the news to come so fast.
Luckily my mum and my bro get to visit him last wkend, if they were busy and missed that chance they would never see him again.

I dont noe if its fate that i get to meet him again just shortly before he passed away.
It's kinda so meant to be, and I glad to have talked to him abit.


this is the second time i lost an elderperson to cancer.
both times they were so thin and wasted that i didnt recognize them on first sight.

When someone dies, he kinda vanishes from the surface of the earth and you will never see him again.
But the earth doesnt stop spinning for him and lifes goes on.
Sigh.
Such as life

0 件のコメント: