日曜日, 9月 04, 2005

my pathetic internet connections is driving mi nuts.. but it might jus save mi time since i cant go on msn now haa
well wanted to tok abt a cute ah mm i met on the train..
she boarded the train at chinatown n i gave up my seat to her.. instead of thank you like wat pple wud usually say she actualli ask mi, "na ni leh?" haha
its the first time i c anione whu i gave up my seat to asking mi wat abt u?? haa
q nice rite
i told her i wud jus stand by the door la..

watched proj superstar oso..
i got tt gut feelg weilian wud win coz if i onli haf i vote i wud haf given it to him
coz putting myself in his shoes,
if i haf to face thousands of pple w/o opening my eyes n w/o noeing when i wud fall off the stage?? tt's q scary rite

but its true tt obviously it wud b v difficult for him to become a super star la
but it doesnt realli matter la
prob he'll jus haf to depend on his die hard fans, tugging on pple's heart strings to get them to buy..
he needs to b more versatile for one..

n kelly's not too bad hope she can make it big abroad
budden hor lookg at JJ wa he's macam a commerical pdt.. now i noe y pple like him.. he has evolved into a v commercial thing so good for him la

i went to the jsps alumni thing yest
well frm my batch there was onli mi.
didnt even meet anione i recognize..
heng i went w my bro n tag along w him n his ex classmates
to think i used to b proud of myself for not being a sickening younger sis whu insists i haf to go aniwhere w my bros frens or anithing
even in pri sch i dont cling onto my bro
i jus go ard w my own frens
tinkg tt im not being irritating
haa
so mani yrs aft graduation
i went bk to the alumni thingy tinkg heng i haf my bro w mi or else ll b damn sianz

but met a couple of old teachers
some never taught mi but jus kinda knew mi
tot i left pri sch mani yrs ago but saw like ppl whu graduate in '89 '93 '94 n so on
wa they almost 30 lor
some r even married
then i feel q young again hee
altho today my tuition kids kept reminding mi tt im 5 FIVE yrs older than them haa
well jus diff phases of life la i guess
mayb my batch mates dont feel tt they haf left long enuff to wan to go bk to visit.. but its true tt the new sch building dont bring bk tt much memories coz i dont even noe my way ard v well...

oh my lazy tuition kid's mum seem to b brewing some trouble..
sigh

0 件のコメント: