金曜日, 10月 21, 2005

BABY OVERDOSE

Well, I think I just got a baby overdose these couple of days.
For a short lrt journey from sengkang mrt to rumbia lrt station, i actually saw almost 10prams and more than 10babies
omg
it feels quite weird to see so many at one shot
as if the govt is trying to promote the joys of having the baby and plant them around such that everywhere u look, u see a pram with a baby
well, they are q cute so i dont really mind them

another thing abt baby
my mum had been having dreams of the baby-me for the past couple of nights
the first one was
i was a little baby 1-2yrs i tink, where a little singlet with like yellow design n little shorts and i was sleep on the floor
then my mama came over to tell mi
mei-ar, the floor is very cold u should sleep on the mattress...

well in her first dream i didnt wake up to reply
and in her second i tink she put me on the mattress

and 2 nights ago, after watching dayang falling into the drain while looking for mei ren yu
my mama dreamt that my dad drove us out and suddenly i disappeared
they went round the neighbourhood lookg for me
and found mi in a drain.
i was crawling in like the dirty murky water, very stinky
and apparently i crawled q a distance in the drain in search of my parents
my dad noticed that my toenail were bleeding n i was really dirty n poor thing
n my mama told mi dad "heart pain.." haa aka xin tong!
n being different frm dayang, the drain i was in is not an open canal but a closed one with the metal grills
i kinda tap tap on the grill to get attention i tink

oh :( i tink i'm q poor thing too haa

well babies babies babies..
hmm i wonder y?
reminds me abit like final destination where u see signs, very apparent ones all around you.
hmm

aniway the tree under my block
bloomed purple flowers!
after staying there for abt 6 yrs its the first time i noticed the flowers..

hmm well the seasons of exams is always linked to the blooming of flowers
jus like rj last time,
the white flowers along the railway track at the far end of the running track/field?

0 件のコメント: