水曜日, 11月 30, 2005

the nite started out good but got realli bad.. well its wed alreadi hope all turns out well tmr
went dinner w jialin py caleb at thai express and ate my succulent prawns n tomyam soup.. then even got a coffee bean treat frm caleb.. :)
an enjoyable evening until it started to drizzle.. luckily we got to e mrt station jus b4 the storm arrived...
aft a long journey home
found out tt i forgot to bring my keys
the house phone is perpectually engaged
the door bell rings till it drops noone ans
the other line kept ringing in the living rm but no one picks it up
i gather tt my mama was using her phone in her bed rm w the door closed n the tv on..
so i waited n waited
kept pressing the bell, knocking the door and calling the other line
until suddenly the phone stopped ringing
n as i was wondering y
i realize tt my hp was out of batt
great..
for the next 45MIN
i sat outside, once in a couple of min i ll stand up to do my routine of knocking on e door n ringing the door bell
then i ll resume to reading macrolides.. n aft which changing 2 pyramidal tract

didnt wan to bother my neighbour coz it's q late
didnt wan to go bk downstairs coz it's dark n stormy n i scared
didnt mind the corridor as it was nice n windy
but wat i long wait

my mama was sleeping
she didnt plc the phone well
argh

my HAiR
now i noe 1 gd thing abt it: it realli cultivates my patience..
the curls ya.. to get it in place aft washing my hair is a skill im trying to perfect
but we it takes a long time.. strains my eyes as i cant wear specs while doing it
n tonite it jus doesnt wan to listen to mi .. n go the way i want
argh
im going out tmr lor
if my hair is messier than it shud b i'll b q pissed
which ll prob happen coz i gave up aft a long struggle w v tired eyes

my bro kept knocking on the door but my hands were realli gooy n i was damn pissed off n irritated alreadi.. n he jus doesnt wan to say wat business he has
so i cudnt care more... n went on w the struggle w the curls
argh
now he's pissed
shit

i like my hair in the sense everiday it looks different so q fun
but its realli kinda troublesome
n hot..
but i dont like to regret wat i do
so it's fine..
patience patience patience

a saying my mama wud say..
macam like put fleas on ur head so tt u can scratch ur head aft it becomes itchy

0 件のコメント: