月曜日, 12月 19, 2005


oh my tian! i found my earring haha :D yay happiness.. i tot i dropped it on the floor in my rm but it actualli dropped into my drawer!! n luckily im diligent to pack up my messy drawer,.. n i saw it :D haha happiness!! thnx angel for asking abt it.. the little miracles tt lighten up my spirits.. i was so sian diao when i cudnt find it aft crawling ard my rm to look for it.. this is my first pair of dangly earrings i tink.. bought it at chamelon.. bought it when i was buying iris's bday present last yr... i bought 2 pairs so tt we haf jiemei earrings.. then in the end my p6 tuition kid liked it alot.. so i went to comb thru the whole wall of earrings to find an exact same pair for her.. heng aft q a few mths they haf 1 pair left in mist of all the other new designs... haaa macam like amazing race when they get the pple to find 1 red bean amongst all the black ones lidat... haha yay lalala :D Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント: