月曜日, 1月 30, 2006


my family.. haha general comments abt mi this year... wah so pretty cant recog u ( :D ) but u put on abit of wt rite ( :'( ) haha shud i b happi or sad? and now w both my bros appearing w girlfrens.. haa everione ask where's mine? haha guys drop down frm the sky meh? my 4th aunt says.. huimin now got nu ren wei (w permed hair), y dont haf bf? i say coz no one smelt my nu ren wei yet.. hahaha everione laugh until cannot take it..... :D but aniwae uncles n aunties generalli like the new hair la hahaa Happy New Year :) i had q alot of fun today.. altho there were moments of boredom but generalli ok la.. n i was the chauffer of the day for my parents n myself :) leading the way w 2 breadvans following behind... in a row of 3 vehicles.. tt's how my family move ard to pai nian today haa :) shag.. need sleep!! Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント: