火曜日, 2月 21, 2006

Yesterday’s COFM tutorials were the most enjoyable out of our whole M2 course hahaa
Of coz there was prof ooi.. hahaa
Tracy n py suggested an evil ploy tt I DIDN’T tink of.. but haa I had tt um-chio face tt he prob tinks i’m weird.. so much for trying to do my tut to leave a good impression.
I shant elaborate

Then there’s prof Daniel ng who looks really serious.. but when he meets more-serious-than-him tracy.. he got so amused tt we were all laughing nonstop..
Hahaha he reminds us of Dr wang.. coz they look kinda alike (in a particular way)
I’ll miss tutorials w tracy when fri comes..

Oh oh prof lee YS is damn funni too.. all the thyroid patho drawings he did.. haha
Py say mi n tracy ll laugh suddenly in class at the prof for no apparent reason.. muahaha
But he’s so funnily-cute.. omg 3 tutorials tt realli made mi laugh A LOT.. :)

0 件のコメント: