日曜日, 5月 14, 2006

well just came back from Eric & Eileen's wedding
congrats to my cousin man!

well the evening started w my dad singing to entertain the few guests who actually came on time. then my 5th uncle came and sang a couple of hokkein songs like qian shou (aka kang qiu) w my 5th aunt
it was a military wedding w swordbearers as my cousin is an officer frm the army..
q fun la.. first time i saw such a wedding, and at each pair of swordbearers.. the couple haf got to accomplish some tasks before they can move on.. haa
well the nite was good.. the food was ok.. and we just spent time chatting and stuff
of coz the yam-sheng part was my dad's fav.. haaa
they got all my uncles up on stage n my dad n my 5th uncle were entrusted w the mike to lead the YAM SENG...
all my aunties n uncles were q high i guess.. moving ard w glasses of alcohol and clinking of glasses at every table..
i enjoyed myself.. congrats my 3rd uncle n family esp eric n his wife. :)

0 件のコメント: