水曜日, 8月 16, 2006

i know i really should be studying right now because i dont wanna fail my MCQs
but i dont noe
mayb i'm just tired, mayb i haf a headache, had i impending sore thoart and i feel drained.
ok aft this i'll study
w no more distracting thoughts

read a dear fren's blog
and it suddenly hit me tt yea medicine posting is coming to an end.
yea i noe it's abit too early to reflect abt it b4 the final tests on fri
but well since i'm at it.

i'll miss the plants there. there's this really pretty plant behind the cafeteria w white flowers..
gotta take a pix of it
the tree w the slopping trunk supported by a little stump tt tempts me to kick it off
oh well dun wan anything to haunt me so better dont
there's the long green path to the busstop i walk by everyday
there's the overhead bridge, if i'm abt halfway n the bus reaches the bus stop.. i can catch the bus if i run

the people
my tutors are a fantastic bunch really really nice
dr sum - he's calm and kind demeanour
dr azman - who stimulates us to think on our toes
dr lim - whom i learnt most abt a doc's day2day duties by following her rounds
dr wong - whom i was afraid of at the beginning, but turned out to be the most comforting and encouraging tutor i've got
dr tan - i felt tt i always learn tons from him, a very pleasant man who wears pooh ties but i respect him alot.

my spot at the cafeteria every morning.
the tehping or moutain dew to wake me up
the auntie at the cafeteria.. who ll sweep my area everyday.. and then go tie her hair in the toilet just like me (sometimes we do it together)
the patients
mr c is finally discharged, i'm so glad for him
mr r became more cheerful
so many many more pple i've met in these 7 weeks
sip students like eugene and deborah who helped us and taught us so much
the nurses, who we get to know
sarah and fidah!
MOs HOs reg consultants we met.. :)

today, when i was standing in the ward waiting for my examiner to appear, i was looking at all the docs busy at work
i suddenly saw my end pt or mayb my beginning.
n it hit me tt the process of learning as a medical student is a v long one and we'll never stop learning.. getting there getting my mbbs is my short term goal for now.. and whether i get there w/o glitches or take a longer route.. it really aint tt impt rite?
because eventually i'll get there and start off from there.

gotta get gifts for our tutors i think
gotta get our log bks signed
gotta compile the writeup marks and get them back
gotta arrange for a rheumato tut w dr ng
gotta find a new cg rep

haaa i wont say i'm elated but i'm glad to b off duty soon
it's been fun w my CG1.. n yea no matter wat mean things i say to them abt not wanting to meet them next time, i'm actually looking forward to 8 more wks w them.

altho i always complain at AH
it's lack of toilets for my poor bladder,
it's high temp in the wards
it's lack of pts w signs
etc etc

i feel tt i haf benefited from this posting. really learnt abt stuff, met pple i wont forget, and yea it's a good start la hopefully for more fun postings to come.

MCQ~*

0 件のコメント: