月曜日, 8月 14, 2006


now that i'm starting to freak out < 48hrs before my end of posting test, i was suddenly reminded of my judo days.. :) this is us after J2 training camp.. i think this was the last day of the camp, look at the bandage on xy's ankle and metatarsophalangeal joint. everytime i'm in extreme pain/stress i'll tell myself tt if i can survive judo training i can survive anithing. haaa like when i went for a tooth extraction last time. oh well.. mr eng said b4, there is nothing to fear except for fear itself.. y i'm so freaked? just do it man! n he says while u r slacking away all ur opponents are training hard.. yea better keep tt in my mind when the next posting starts. haiz ll i be ok? i hope so la. feeling all nostalgic suddenly too. drank moutain dew today, it's my drink when i'm tired (100+ is the next on my list).. well i'm getting out of pt, in summary i'm rather stressed now, feeling all nausea and queasy but i think i'll be fine. psyching myself up just like before a match. our team of green belts went to fight a team of brown belts w/o fear rite? :)  Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント: