土曜日, 8月 19, 2006



today mi n py went to watch the lake house. I wanted to watch it since it came out but couldnt find the time. glad i did.. it's such a sweet n romatic show. Although I kinda know the whole story since i watched to korean one some years back.. but i still enjoyed it.

frm my fav actor/actress.. sandra bullock's my fav actress since i can rem. It's her eyes. I love her eyes.. like how alex described her with her long brown hair, and those gentle unguarded eyes.. or something along these lines.

She has this air around her that I really like.. i think she has a very comforting look.

keanu reeves really charming too. in all his shows, he's my fav aft bradpitt.. and they look so compatible.

oh well n the story felt closer at heart w her being a lonely doctor, keeping to herself alot.. and her senior telling her to get as far away from the hospital as possible on her days off, to somewhere where she can be most like herself.

i wished i had a place lidat.

anyway i enjoyed the movie. he waited. he did. :)

and thnx to py who accompany me shopping, i now have a new big and sturdy bag and 2 new pairs of shoes for clinics :) yea

end of medicine posting.. surg on monday..

0 件のコメント: