金曜日, 10月 20, 2006

brrr.. waking up to such a cold morning.. with an aching back is q a hard task..
i took so long to get up from underneath my nice and warm blanket.. how i wish i cud stay in there in such a weather for a much longer time
but no i cant.. i gotta wait till 9+ to call my cofm patient cause she bangseh mi yest
i feel sorry towards weifeng n py for going down w mi just to find tt my patient was not in.. sorry abt tt.. but she really told mi she wud b home when i called earlier in the week.. well i could have called yest morning to check but it just didnt occur to me.. bukit batok leh.. do u noe how far it is frm my house...... hahahaa
nvm hope we can do the visit today before rhuemato tutorial at AH

aft parting w py n weifeng and ended up at bugis area.. i went to check out books at YN and popular and went to shop ard raffles city n citylink myself... and bought 2 new tops! yay muahaha

then i met up w my dear judo girls.. aww i miss them..
dinner at the HK place at marina was interesting.. i had sweet n sour chicken spagetti.. not fantastic but interesting enuff.. and had a yuanyang... altho i'm no coffee drinker and it had a rather strong coffee taste but i cud still taste the tea beneath it all and thus it might be a good drink for me to start learning how to tolerate coffee haaa
then there was the giant icekachang which we ate but it toppled 1/2 way resulting in a couple of screams frm us followed by 1sec of pindrop silence from the whole restaurant hahahah it was really really funny
then spontaneously we suggesting ktv.. and found out tt kbox had LADIES NITE w no cover charge.. wat better deal for an outing of 7 LADIES right haaa
so frm 8-11 was singing singing singing non stop!!
aww i miss singing w them
it's always so fun.. a good mix of jaychou by mi carol beng and liangjingru+sunyanzi by the smallones oldies songs like dang ai cha shen er guo n zhengzhongji's songs haaaaa and of course attempted F.I.R and slaughtered a thousand chickens.. of course the damn funny songs like calcutta taxitaxi, say my name etc oh my.. where we laughed damn alot.. altho there was no dancing on the sofa or stage but we had fun i guess..
because we have known each other for so long.. we could totally let loose and do stupid things.. i no need to paiseh to control myself so haha it was therapeutic i must say.. singing my heart out into the mic.. altho i cant sing v well haa dont care already la.. lalala

by the time i'm home.. i was really tired and now i feel like nua-ing in my bed a little longer..
just a little while more haaa :)

0 件のコメント: