水曜日, 10月 11, 2006

it's so early in the morning at 5+ and i woke up.. feeling so tired i think i cant move my aching back..
i just seemed like a few short moments ago that i kinda doze off in front of my com.. talking to a couple of frens on msn.
i feeling really tried today, mayb a shower now ll really help me start the day off.
i kinda became the gp leader of chp group.. getting a teeny weeny bit worried cause i know tt since young i never really made it 2 be a good leader.. or i kinda dont really wat it takes to b a good one in my own opinion la.. oh well we'll just see how it goes la.. i'll try
last 3 days into surg posting.. so many things to do next wk.. and i brand new cg new environment from then on.. wonder how it'll b like
now tt the surg test is over i feel tt i can breathe a little better but i've been sleeping on the breast chap too much this is no good. better buck up my fren.

happy birthday MO! sorrie i cant make it for ur thingy.. have loads of fun, go catch an R(A) movie or sumthing. (well i hafnt done tt yet)
to a fren i've known since sec1 right? been in the same class sec1,2 j1,2 and now..
an instant tearer, always doddling on my stuff w lotsa "ah min"s
thnx for making sch fun for mi k.. esp those allton-chasing days we used to have rite?
sitting together in the little corner in our container class room.. haaa
all the best la k.

ok think my eyes can open a bit wider now, that's a good sign!
ll b late if i dont move my butt..
haa to think i spelt w my laptop right front of my head.. n those days of the lion frm narnia growling into my face.. lalala

0 件のコメント: