火曜日, 10月 17, 2006

well i think i've got lotsa stuff to do this afternoon.. but i'm feeling abit slack and unmotivated.. this is no good. :(

btw this couple of days i've been going out q alot.. mayb too much so i am actually feeling a little bit tired right now.. the haze is irritating my eyes i think.. whenever i look out of my window but it's surprisingly windy.. more windy than usual.

oh on friday i told ser abt meeting a stranger-friend at a bus stop.. he msged again yest but i was wondering if i should reply.. there is always this part of me that like to make new friends but there's also a part of me who's fully aware that watever he told me about himself might not be true and i really should be wary. even though i didnt lie abt anything. haiz but q sian abt it all... although i will seem to appear quite insincere about knowing this new stranger-friend right. oh well.

then there was my ah-ma's 65th birthday celebration at downtown east sakura international buffet.. ate damn alot that night.. :p but it was good catching up w my cousins.. especially HEAL and our fototaking habits die hard.
although i could answer the million-dollar-qn of the night easily.. i have to give 20points to angel for her qian bian wen da ti!

Q: why did dou (bean) go to jail?
A: Dou sha bao

*somebody! stab me.. * muahaha

all my dear relatives i dont get to see so often.. because everyone's busy w their down lives... but well CNY ll be here soon.. there's a teochew saying my mama just taught me recently and a direct translation ll be

the month is afraid of the 15th
the new year is afraid of mid autumn fest.

because once the 15th of the mth is over, the month ll be coming to an end really soon
and once the MAF is over, the new year ll be here really soon :)

then there was the rushing btw vivocity and marina on sunday to catch brothers from the euro film fest. jap food at marina was pretty good..
the film i must agree w serene that i'm not really sure y it's called brothers cause i think the main focus of the movie wasnt so much of the relationship btw michael and jannik.
i like the way there are many closeup shots of the people.. the lips when the couple kissed, the hands of the dad at his son's 'funeral', the eyes lit up by the bit of sun coming in when the soldier was held in captive.. i hafnt really watched any movie that brought me so close to stare at something.. and i think it's a rather sad and depressing show depicting how a nice happy family man was completely changed after he have to club a fellow armyguy to death in order to stay alive.. just moments after he hugged the teary man to reassure him that both of them ll get out alive. will i have done the same i wonder? or will i have insisted on not killing a stranger-friend and end up getting killed myself, and never be able to see my family again? i dont know and i hope that i never have to know.

then there was our jap food date w S.. thnx for the treat.. the food was nice:)
looking at her getting round on a wheelchair is amazing.. but at the same time it's frustrating when she keeps on insisting on giving up on her treatment and we have no way to help her if she is not willing to help herself.. she may be right that we all ultimately die.. so she doesnt wan to go 4 dialysis anymore she doesnt wan2 take her medicine anymore..
i dunnoe la.. like wat py say.. we cant argue w her if she doesnt wan2 change her mindset..
i dunnoe how.
sometimes u wan 2 help but u feel inadequate and helpless in a different way rite?

i better get the fotos up soon
hafnt taken pix in a long time.. so glad to have fotos.. of my cg and my family and just stuff in general..
py always disapproves of my excessive fototaking enthusiasm but oh well.. i really hafnt been taking pix for the past many mths.. and i'll regret it i think when i'm old and wrinkly and my memory start to fail me.. although i'm v troublesome.. but thnx to pple who are welling to accomodate me and spend time letting me take pix w them la haaa
lalala

piano again tonite.. better go practice

0 件のコメント: