火曜日, 11月 28, 2006



for someone who hasnt done her interactive tutorial for tomorrow and got lots left to study for pharmaco ca.. i really shudnt be spending so much time blogging.. haaa
but oh well i gotta write this down.
this is a clip frm lovers in paris.. if anyone remembers.. there was a time when i put this bit of the show as my background music for my blog.. it came frm this scene.. the guy's little speech in front and him singing the song.. :) prob one of my fav scenes..

btw i put this under one of my fav youtube videos but today i met someone on the lrt on the way home.. he kinda really looked like the male newsreporter frm ch8? but tt guy in my impression, he aint v tall. but the guy i met tonight was rather tall.. and i always thought qi-zhu frm this drama look like the newsreporter.. so meeting this stranger.. got me reminded of this clip frm the show.. haaa
i tried to peep at him abit more thru the reflection of the lrt train window cause he was standing behind me.. but i gave up aft 2 tries because everytime i looked.. he was looking at mi looking at him so i got paiseh haaa :)
anyway he stays on the same side of the lrt station as i do.. mayb i'll see him again..
wonder if he really is the newsreporter or just a lookalike?

0 件のコメント: