日曜日, 11月 05, 2006

i just woke up from a 2hr nap and my head is feeling really heavy and painful
my infected swollen right eye didnt seem to be better and it's killing me.. who to blame but myself for sleeping w the contacts on?? haizz shit la and i'm particularly fotosensitive i think cause the drops have pupil dilatory effects.

today i had a possibly last tuition session w my tutees.. haha end up food (as usual) stickers and balloons.. :p good luck guys! the next 3 days ll be ur big big day and then v soon it'll all b over!
cant imagine sunday morning w/o them after so many years hor..
but well this mayb my last tuition stint so feeling all nostalgic abt it... a job i haf held on since jan 2004.. 3 whole years and all those students i haf had..
hope i haf helped in some way la..

this week i haf been utterly stressed and tired and i haf never felt so tired in my life i think
my hiding in the library saw mi sleeping q abit towards the end of the week which is no good. better buck up soon! but the quietness and solitude is rather enjoyable i must say haa.. helps me get away frm tv and hopefully excessive sleep..

the wk in paeds i feel kinda sad for alot of kids seeing them suffer lidat and cant help but feel so lucky to grow up as a healthy child w not much restriction and had all the fun i cud possibly had in my childhood.. i always thot i wud b the kinda mum to allow kids do watever they wan in mean as so long as it's not too dangerous and my own definition of dangerous is kinda lax so they shud usually get wat they wan. e.g. cycling is definitely a must learn i think. budden at the spina bifida clinic on sat saw this pretty young girl who neurogenic bladder and had to do CIC for the rest of her life just because of a bicycle accident.. then suddenly i felt tt i cud so see it frm an overprotective mummy's POV.. it scares me to see how easily accident can occur and coming frm me, who's someone who never ever heeds my mum's safety advice i think it meant alot to me. then when i told my mama she because the openminded one.. abt how we all had accidents and survived w/o any injury.. she believes tt it's all fate and life. and she suddenly started to sound like me.. trying to wriggle my way out of my mum's tightly clenched fist.. and telling her tt even if i stay near home.. just walking along the road i might get run down by a car anytime.. so y not let me go out there and experience all i wan? haha

i feel much better already
few more hours to monday the start of week 3, the start of my stress and fatigue.. y are wkends always so short?

oh congrats to all who's involved in play house this year.. i watched our play and it was fantastic! really entertaining and funny and it induced laughter frm the audience really frequently.. good job guys! u all deserve to win!!

0 件のコメント: