火曜日, 12月 19, 2006


dear carol manny and xian! i've got the lights up at my living room's windows!!
they are damn beautiful! :D
my mama nag abit at first.. but i think she likes them too.. so did everyone else at home haaa
thus i'm feeling damn happy that i made the decision to get them..

so here's my good buy at ikea today.
came home to help my mama make tangyuan coz tmr's dongzhi i think.

i almost forgot there was another thing i accomplished today.. i managed to get the harddisk tt i bought yest to start working! cause my and my erge tried many times but each time we connected the usb port the com could sense it but the drive doesnt appear on My computer.

so i decided to call the store to enquire.. and realized tt they forgot to give me the instructions as to how to format the harddisk, which must b done before it can b used.. at least for the one i bought. the manager told me how to do it briefly but coz i didnt have windows service pack 2 he told me i gotta bring it down to the store where they'll do it for me.. but i checked my desktop and found tt it has the function so i called again to get help to fix it at home. the sales person sounded rather impatient n i was getting q pissed off.. luckily the manager was kind enuff to walk me thru the steps and YEAH! i finally got it fixed n i cud start using it.

it cost 100+ and my dage has kinda sponsored it.. heh heh so i got it as a x'mas present! thnx!!

n then in the evening i went 2 tampines again for piano class

on my way out i observed the rain q abit..
i like it because it makes ripples on the ground
i like it because it reflects light beautifully
i like it because it made the evening sky become this pretty shade of purple this evening..
i was standing at the bus stop waiting for my bus looking at the torrential rain
and i sudden got reminded of my childhood

it zoomed bk may 10+ years ago..
prob pri2 when i was in morning session... we used to arrive at sch real early, when it's still dark
n on such cold rainy days
my mama ll make me n my bro wear raincoats hold umbrellas and go to sch in slippers
when we reach, we'll sit at the reading corner/little library at the corner under the main staircase on level 1 opp the girls toilet.
where my mama ll make us sit there, while she help us dry out feet and put on nice dry sch shoes
all these trouble just to make sure tt we dont have out feet stuck in soggy shoes for the whole day and so tt the shoes wont get too dirty too

haaa
i dont know where this bit of memory frm long ago came frm
but it's rather heart warming i guess..

rainy days make me feel sad, and i think everyone shud try to get home to stay nice dry n comfy
but not everyone's that lucky.

Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント: