土曜日, 12月 23, 2006

today i went out with xiangyun my best fren from primary school.. haha i've known her for a good 12 years!! :D
she saved my ass by helping me buy a dress so that at least i look presentable tmr at my dage's ROM engagement tmr
she calmly helped me go about doing my shopping and we went ard shopping for presents tt she needed to buy too..

oh i saw 3 ri judo boys frm last time vincent joseph gary (? not sure of his name, but the yongsheng's fren)
haha wat a small world. not sure if they rem me but they had tt weird look on their face when we saw each other..

oh well, then me n xy went about and bought each other a x'mas gift
i'm so happy i got her something she really wanted for a long time.. this necklace
and she got me a pair of earrings tt i can wear frm tmr too..
we talked abt the past n present n future and suddenly i realize tt she is prob amongst all the frens, the one most like me!
our character, our kuan's more or less the same haaa
n we have this habit of looking at the things we want and dont bear to buy it for ourselves n eventually ll buy it for our frens and b contented w the fact tt we bought it and gave it to our good frens.. n never own it in our lives! haaaa
n when she said "u still lick ur spoon!" while we r eating the meesua i just burst out laughing.. tt's the beauty of old frens, they know ur weirdest habits n aft so many yrs still rem them.. n my little habit while i drink water.. just like how gang knows my kfc-eating-preferences inside out..

i had such a nice time today!

0 件のコメント: