木曜日, 1月 11, 2007

finally i can sit down and write something other than cofm or chp
cofm's over.. manage to hand it up, altho not up to the best i can do but oh well it's the best i can do w/in the given period of time due to my procrastination n hosp also la

chp
gp leader work are really not my kinda thing. but since i'm in it i'll just have to learn along the way. i think pple dynamics are v complicated.. so many so many issuses
i dont like it when it gives me bad vibes when i talk to my frens/gp mates abt the project.
bad vibes amongst us
bad vibes from myself w irritation n stress

but there are fun times too
me and tracy laughed damn alot yest at the amt of things we can screw up in such a short timeframe

now i dont have time to blog le. chp again later la

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.