金曜日, 1月 12, 2007

hope i dont spend too much time doing this

i've not gotten a chance to actually sit down and reflect upon my 2006 and entering into 2007
i didnt even take note of when 2007 arrived cause i was probably retching away at ward 7a bed 20 when the clock struck 12 midnite and a new year arrived.. there was no countdown no this silent moment of slipping into a brand new year
recent years.. i like tt moment.. a quiet moment at home waiting for it to arrive, mayb watching some tv prog but a good ME-moment

then i came bk home on 020107 n was busy all day.. sleeping minimally until today 110107.
9 days of solid hard work on chp and cofm.. of cause there was little bits of moments in btw but never an actual moment like now.

when i haf stuff to do, w increasing urgency, but i still afford to take a moment to step bk and think. coming 11 days late.. better late than never right

2006 was damn fun. i always had fun.. esp this year
let me use the function of my prev post to remind myself huh... let's see
i started the blog because ahtan convince me tt it'll help me express myself better and for myself more as a documentation of little things big things tt happen tt i might not consciously rem unless be reminded.

there was still my M2 days struggling with trying to rem everything like MB and stuff.. still my lecture-going days. during tt time i enjoyed little moments of fun such as checking out MOS w frens, CNY (my fav fest) w family n frens.. the start of clinical years. fun tiring exciting - getting more glimsp of wat my career wud be like next time.. met so many many interesting pple who taught me stuff.. patients tutors cg mates.. CSFC @ SGH w CG7, medposting @AH n surgposting@ NUH w CG1, paeds posting @ NUH, KKH w CG13+abit of 14.. in btw was my 21st birthday party chalet where i was really touched by surprises and wellwishes frm family n frens.. of coz all the 21st parties i was invited and went for.. celebrating the coming of age of close frens. each one was diff and each one was a fantastic memory. then there was JAPAN.. fulfiling of a 6yr dream to return to hamamatsu myself - totally immersing in japan's culture.. exploring the same paths i've taken 6yrs ago and now 6yrs later. it was a good trip esp in addition to hamamatsu there was the meddies frm spore n japan n we had fun. aft tt trip there wasnt much social life cause doing clinicals dayin day out.. n of coz the fun days of the wk before i was admitted and my admission

were all some memorable moments of 2006, not to mention the little ones tt made my day.

i guess the fun part was fulfiled but work wise i'm still think there's alot of rm for self improvement.. exploring myself.. the way i work they way i study they way i learn. i have a couple of resolutions in my heart.. MUST try to work it out in the next 354 days? :)

i'm looking forward to 2007... cant wait to live thru it and see wat it entails, live every moment and look back next yr w no regrets n fondly..

of coz i had my ups and downs.. there were the high highs but the lowest lows and there were the little happiness i find in each day if i'm lucky

i dont want to go to my lowest lows ever again. i'll personally punish myself if i do so. so i gotta have more discipline and work harder and harder... learn to not let things get to me but not become too emotionless. how to find tt fine balance for myself i wonder. if it's self rated thingy i'll tend towards a 2 in this area.. let's try to get it up to a 3 or so la haaaa

2007! here i come! (well i'm here already.. so here i continue?) haa

0 件のコメント: