金曜日, 1月 12, 2007

ice wine i bought on my flight back from japan!
this bottle of wine's real hard to get into.. haha we had a hard time getting the cork out..
and we broke a wine glass in the process, cutting my wrist and producing spots of blood frm the dorsum of my foot due to all the glass bits. luckily no big bleed.
haaa issit a sign tt drinking's a no-good thing? even if it's not a habit..
but it's worth all the trouble and minor injury n broken glass cause it's has a real refreshing taste
i wud say first sip took my breath away for a moment. sweet, easy to go down, v different from prev wine i've tasted. but the slight no good bit of it is towards the end of me n ser draining the whole bottle. it got abit too sweet for me. so everything in moderation la.
apart frm this we had abt 1/2 a bottle of another white wine ahtan used to cook her oysters..

so a total of 1 1/2 bottles of wine. for 2 of us. not tt much mah

BUT my consultant n PROF CHIA is convinced tt this is the reason of my admission. i really hope not cause it wasnt enuff to make me feel all fuzzy n sleepy. i was perfectly well n lucid so i think the amt was not a prob. they said i might be sensitive to alcohol? if it's this type it might b true otherwise it's not the first time i drink right?

watever it is.. it was a good time. huddling on the sofa, watching love actually 3rd time w wine and one of my closest fren ever.. wat a way to usher in x'mas right?

0 件のコメント: