日曜日, 1月 07, 2007

i'm 45 min behind time!
no more chp today. only cofm
huay i didnt wake up panicking la.. still got this weird feeling of optimism
but must talk abt my dreams in those 5 hrs of sleep

someone gave me lotsa roses in my sleep hahaa how romantic right
but the horror to it all, it took up so much of my time that i was late. i missed a flight to hongkong w my family and i had to wait for the next one... i guess this is subconsciously i feel " no time, no time, no time!!"

then one min later my mama my bro n me become sales people and we knocked on a door that dont wan2 open for us. when they finally did, it's q a quaint house. and we had to sell them something and i had prob explaining my product.. i didnt even know wat i was selling
hahaa must b pilot study frying my brains aft i knocked doors and pressed bells yest. hee

guess i'm doing too much blogging
but sitting in front of com for so many hrs and getting sian. this is it la.

cofm cofm i love cofm lalala

0 件のコメント: