土曜日, 1月 13, 2007

relatives n frens who came by to visit. thnx! there was livia n my 4th aunt n uncle.. came w hair accessories haa cause i looked real unkempt while in hosp. thnx to my 4th aunt who fed me till i manage to start to tolerate feeds.
me n liv are like tiny versions of my mama n her sis (liv's mum) that's what everyone says since we were young cause we have fotos in the same pose as our mums when they were young, when we were bridesmaid for my 10th aunt 13yrs ago. the one above also considered same pose also right haaa :)
xiangyun came w a voice recordable keychain bear.. so now if i feel real down i can hear her recorded voice cheering me on. she's holding a musical doll they(my pri sch frens) gave me 8yrs ago when i moved during housewarming. but she cant rem she gave it to me haaa.. it sat on the ledge at the frontend of my bed for 8yrs.. my mama decided it needs to retire so now she's kept n xy's doll n xian+huiyi's snowman sits in her place :) i'll bring her out when i miss her la.
then there was elene.. another dear cousin from HEAL. she came w oranges and all. thnx dear!

0 件のコメント: