日曜日, 1月 21, 2007

SONGS I HEARD FROM TIMBRE ON FRI NIGHT

FIX YOU - COLDPLAY


YELLOW – COLDPLAY


Haha huay likes coldplay songs right? If u happen to see this while trying to de-stress frm ur exams preparations, hope it helps! Jiayou for exams! Like wat py says.. u’ll be back in the tropics with us after this sem.. so hang in there ya ! :)

The sun and strong wind coming in from my window now.. really makes me feel that CNY is round the corner. It’s always this time of the year that has such weather.. isn’t?
A perfect day to swim.. but I don’t like to swim on wkends cause it’ll be too crowded.. oh I went for a swim on wed morning.. a good 1.5hr swim, covering 40laps.. hee I know that’s rather slow but I haven’t swim for quite a long while le.. so quite unfit la. But I love swimming haaa love the way all sounds get muffled when u get ur head in the water, love the way sunlight shines thru the water and produce this shimmering effect. The water pressure is very comforting and makes me feel v relaxed and at home. Maybe it’s just my vivid imagination, but I really fell very at ease when I’m underwater.. which makes me wonder if I was a marine creature in my past life haaa oh well I’m luohan (a fish w a bump on it’s forehead) this life time too.. and I’ve ever gotten fishcake from the judogirls on my birthday lor.. haaaa

But I’m q boring when it comes to swimming.. just complete the laps tt I set my target to finish n I go home.. it brings back nice memories from childhood cause swimming was my first cca.. i rem that it’ll either be on wed morning or afternoon, depending on whether u r morning or aft session. Then I’ll go buy the 30cents small packet of chicken flavoured Twistes on Tuesday, as a after-swim snack on the bus ride back to sch frm yiochukang swimming complex. That’s where I learnt how to swim and made lotsa frens and we’ll compete amongst each other.

But this wed I was real happy.. glad to finally b swimming in a good weather. Didn’t manage to do it during dec hols cause the first week was raining real heavily n the second wk I was in ttsh la. I like the way the warmth of the sun follows u home hours after u’ve left the pool.. and I took my favourite way home.. down my fav path lined by nice trees w sun filtering in.. so I guess I used up all my happiness in the morning by pampering myself w all my fav activites.. such tt on wed nite I was damn tired from a lot of things and cant get anything at all on my shopping list. :( Will try to slot in another swim next wk’s morning la. I really need a new swim suit. haaa

0 件のコメント: