金曜日, 1月 12, 2007


tan ah bear!
she's so cute.. thnx to ser's family for letting bearbear sees me as a fren..
i've never been an animal person, my orhlulu passed away and my coke light likes my mum alot more.. and never had a dog in my whole life.
but i dont think i'm suited to keep pets.. judging tt i even killed the cactus beng's mama gave me (sorry auntie)
but it's so amazing.. after bear bear likes me.. she'll follow me ard, play with me.. love to bite on to my pants/ rubber band on my hair but when she gets too close.. esp licking my ears/face i get abit scared la.
but haa she spent the whole night scratching the closed bed room door i was behind
and when i woke up, came out of the room, she ran to me and started playing so happily as if she's never seen me for years and miss me alot.
so her's my experience w bearbear.. and i'm truly amazed
now i understand abit more how pet-lovers feel.
but i dont think i'm committed enough to own pets yet.
miss bearbear already. hope she rems me the next time i visits la :)

0 件のコメント: