日曜日, 1月 21, 2007

this is brad pitt's look in Babel i think.. which he got a golden globe best supporting actor nomination for. i was really happy tt while waiting to go into treatment room (11) to get my blood taken.. i was watching the awards just for a couple of minutes and i saw him! haaa
must be 缘分
no la.. heh.. cudnt really hear wat was going on tho, cause the volumn was turned down but i saw him!

he still looks charming as ever in his suit.. altho he's starting to look abit old already but he's still my fav hollywood man. haa he became my fav after Meet Joe Black during sec sch till now! :)



3-in-1
fell in love w this dessert aft xian intro it to me one afternoon after our kick-boxing class.
it has got tauhuay, tauhuayzui and tangyuan
haaa
i really like it
i used to eat it before exams for lunch when i'm stressed from revision..
another one of my comfort food also
cause i was worried tt i haf to do OGD and after watching a few being down during surg posting, i really wasnt looking forward to having it done on me..
so i told myself before the consultation.. if i haf to go for it, then i'll buy this to comfort myself haa if i dont have to go for it, then it'll b a joyous occasion and i'll haf to eat this also to congratulate myself! haaa

glad tt i ate it to congratulate myself and ending this little nightmare of mine.

0 件のコメント: