土曜日, 1月 06, 2007

today i'm in a very good mood. it's amazing.
mayb it's the getting out there, the fresh air, the meeting pple, meeting frens i hafnt seen 4 so long (like tracy etc), the climbing of stairs, the sweating, the talking to nice aunties and uncles who actually responded to our studies.. many many things make me happy today.

my team's nice too. there's py boontar suhui, i'm in subgp w mark n qinyong who r q funny n nice pple. disturbing of dogs n running away and stuff la during the pilot study.

had only whipped potato frm kfc for lunch. my comfort food :)
BUT i went to drink coke.. py gave me a few sips and i was craving for it la. the craving was so bad i went into macs to get the smallest one. it made my day too.
now must pray no tummyache/diarrhea/vomiting tonight (must go touch wood like dr lee)

i feel my self coming bk
i feel my life seeping bk into myself
it feels good.

the only sad bit for today is seeing jeremy n tracy so shag so tired frm all the planning for the project. i feel q ashamed of myself la. the useless leader who did nothing n i realize i'm a v unrealistic person.

now all ready to do cofm after this.
let me finish cofm k. i wan2 do it well cause i really like mdm liau n i owe her our pix together. mayb when i get time i'll go visit her again.

then i'll put all my energy into cofm and hope to lighten the load/remove some load frm my dear gp mates/ subgp leaders shoulders. i'm coming i'm coming

pls pls let me finish cofm tonight!
i can do it man!!
nu li to nu li (right huay?)

0 件のコメント: