月曜日, 2月 26, 2007

菜花头!
haa i finally sucumb to my own desire n bought it today at the minitoons @ T2
i was never a soft toy kinda person and think tt they r q a waste of $ to buy for urself
but i really love caihuatou n think it's damn cute! haaa
time n again i refused to buy it for myself thinking tt it'll slowly be sold out n i'll never c it again.. and i'll slowly forget abt it
but each time i walk by a minitoon i'll pop in to see if it's still on the self
i only saw it once after tt day in dec when i danced w it while shopping w the judogirls haa
so i tot it's fated tt i shudnt buy it
but today at the airport i saw it again! aft so long..
so heck la.. haaa life's too short for me to deny myself anymore haaa
caroL! now i can dance w him at the comfort of my room heheh

today seemed like a green soft toy day for me
i bought macs happy meal for lunch n got a limegreen small teddy haaa

love the way home on 27 frm the airport.. esp when i was sitting in my fav seat on the bus

along tpe the bougainvilla shrubs are in full bloom

shades of red purple n pink! real pretty!

s'pore hafnt really got nice flowers along the streets.. but i think bougainvilla tt's there whole yr round's a pretty pretty sight along expressways :) going rather well w the cloudy blue sky..

so this was my day at changi airport aft sending xy off to china..
byebye my fren take care over there ya! i'll cya real soon :)

0 件のコメント: