木曜日, 2月 08, 2007

i had black pepper chilli crab for supper tonight at 11pm
courtsey of my dad's fren, Uncle L, whom i call dua pek (大伯)
he's obviously not my dad's eldest brother but since a logn time ago i thot he looked like my 大伯 so i openly call him tt :)
he's actually one of my fav dad's-fren
i used to sit ard at coffee shop late at night aft my driving lessons to have supper w all my dad's fren while they drink their night away..
i esp love it when they ordered crabs
since then duapek knows i love crabs n haf b frequently invited me to crab-eating sessions w him cause he likes to eat crabs too
i think we have this affinity.. mayb cause we r both crab lovers
n tonight he insist i go join him.. cause i hafnt met him in a while due to busy clinic schedule n stuff.. but i told him i pretty tired wan2 go home le
haa but he still insisted on da-paoing crab for me 2 bring home n eat
so my dad picked me up n we went to say hello n collect my supper which he specially ordered for me!
haa he mus have somehow known tt i'm missing bernard's crabs this wkend cause of reunion dinner so he's ordered this to make it up to me :)
duapek is a v nice old man
he smokes like a chimney n drinks like a fish
i've haf time n again tell him to control n cut down
but haiz... hard la
tonight esp.. the Green's Precede model n health behaviour models kinda popped up in my head when i met him cause just had HPB tutorial haaaa
but he's kinda drunk already so i decided to work on it another time
he doesnt really take care of his health
n q scared to go see doc cause he knows must haf alot of probs le
hai
hope he waits for me to grad ya then i can look aft him
just like how i wud look aft my family..
:)

0 件のコメント: