水曜日, 2月 14, 2007

today i had a chance to experience life of an attendant doing valet parking..
i sat w many driving instructors on the bench waiting for my dad's car to come bk so tt i can park it for him haaa
it wasnt tt bad.. saw students pass n happily tell frens on the fone, students fail n cry :'(
my only complain is tt i breathed in lotsa 2nd hand smoke @_@

took a bus bk n sat in my fav seat..
realize a adv of taking bus instead of mrt.. can still listen to fm radio cause not underground haa
n saw 2 bouquets of blue roses on my way bk haaa
also many many yellow butterflies.. wonder if any pair of them was 梁山伯 and 祝英台(or 朱丽叶) in their past lives haha

last nite i saw the 张惠美's 精选集 1996-2006.. i was looking high n low for it in dec.. too bad it only came out now.. haha

so happy vday to all my dear frens!
happy birthday to huiyixianggong!! :D

0 件のコメント: