日曜日, 3月 11, 2007

haha guess who came by my place to try out my treadmill? haaaa
with this pix.. it ended my whole cny visiting spree
i had alot of fun
it's a pity tt the judo girls cudnt find a good time to come over
cause xy's in sandiego, xian was flying off to china, and the meddies had pros...
we'll make it up k
let meet up soon!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENG!
may ur 22nd birthday be a fantastic one... :)
hope u had lotsa fun today
beng's my fellow giant frm judo.. us n carol are the 3 giants partnership hee
n my fellow piano kaki
thnx for dragging me along to join the class.. i had q abit of inertia n hesitance to join in feb last year but all i can say was looking bk at my first year of piano learning.. it had been fun
altho we q frequently miss classes cause of sch
n always go w/o practicing oops
n the prices kept increasing *heartpain
but all in all.. it had been fun
jiayou beng! for 2007.. cya real soon :)

0 件のコメント: