日曜日, 3月 11, 2007

my tutees came by to visit me during cny as well.. carmen n chermaine

miss those sunday mornings we spent togther the past couple of years with me nagging at them to do their maths homework n tys..

haaaa

all the best to u guys for ur course applications and the future ya!

take care :)

they have always been very gam w my mama haa


carmen w orhlulu



chermaine w orhlulu

haaa my 2 pet wu gui were given by the 2 of them on my 21st birthday

one's coke light n the other one's orhlulu...

then i went to japan n when i came bk i received the sad news tt one of them died

i always tot it had been orhlulu who passed away, but i was wrong! it was cokelight..

i must have heard it wrongly the first time they told me..

so i've been calling orhlulu cokelight for the past couple of mths.. hee

let it grow up first.. then i'll let it go one day.. :)

these were my 2 wu guis when they were really young..
pix taken at my chalet last year..
now tt cokelight's gone hope orhlulu isnt too lonely
orhlulu has really grown up q abit..

0 件のコメント: