火曜日, 3月 20, 2007


this is a quaint picture with the faces of the main characters distorted
but oh well.. it's the best i could find from a quick google search
months ago i had this hugh craving to rewatch this drama
and i was very upset that youtube only had the first episode
i remembered i got it from serene but i just can't find it anywhere at home.
asked liv but she said she didnt have it
today... i saw it again!
beng returned it to me today at piano class
silly me, i absolutely forgot that i had lent it to her..
together with my Engine n Beachboys
so now.. haaa i shall rewatch it when i have time!
muahaha
my favourite japanese drama...
which ending i can never come to terms with
after watching it in my teens.. i shall now watch it again in my 20s and bring it out to watch it again in my 30s.. haaa
wonder how it would feel like then..
scarli i'm like the natsuki character in the show by my 30s haa
then i shall hope to meet a younger goodlooking souichiro... if fate allows haaa

0 件のコメント: