土曜日, 3月 31, 2007

tonight.. i came home with only my wallet, my handphone and my book "stop the emotional rollercoaster" haa
i was studying in the library and started chatting w yingwei.. then after a while.. we went to get dinner at NUH kopitiam and we happily continued our chat..
when i looked at the clock.. it was 1015! already!.. i was still thinking if the library closes at 1030 or 10.. haaa so we ran all the back.. to find out tt the lib doors are locked already.. haaa
even the security guard at the dean's office.. who called the campus security cant help me.
so..
my stuff.. my bag.. my notes.. my books... everything got locked up in the library.. lalala
n i gotta go bk to get it tmr morning heh

but well it was q an experience.. hahaa
i cant really believe it happened hahaa

but i had a real nice long chat w yw.. :)

oh n i met eric today..
i saw him.. he saw me.. and we smiled at each other..
at the same time i was busy searching my memory.. to try to recall where i've met this guy haa
it turned out he's was a fellow volunteer at assissi hospice when i volunteered there in m1.. great to see him again. hope he gets into med sch n get to b our junior! :)

0 件のコメント: