日曜日, 3月 11, 2007

yea.. pros are finally over.. w any luck i shudnt haf to face vivas n can grow into M4 gracefully *fingers crossed*

i haf 2 days of hols and i dont really know wat to do with it.. there's so much things i wanna do but so little time.. hai

went for a nice long swim today.. the usual 40laps but this time haaa there were different experiences.
i've never swam on a weekend morning for as long as i cud remember.. cause i dislike the crowd n the even-dirtier water but i convinced myself since i haf no more hols till 2nd jun.. so yep..
n cause i woke up late.. i ended up at the pool at 10+ which was usu the time i leave the pool.. so the sunlight was abit stronger la.

so i macam had to do an obstacle course.. cause there were many classes goingon..
braking when kids passing, swimming the breadth of the pool
changing lanes when pple head on in my direction
squeezing to park at the end of the pool after i finish one lap
haaaa
q an interesting experience

but hai.. the dirtier water cause 2 wheals on my thigh.. gross :(

but i tried on my new swim suit today!
haa it amuses me that i got 2 tanlines now on my bk..
new areas got exposed today n they are kinda slightly red n burnt
but the tan part got tanner n the new part got tan.. so 2 shades la haaaaa
it ll prob take a while for me to even out tt distinction

oh n i went to the IT fair in the evening w my bro n sister-in-law
the crowd is damn scary! *shivers
but met aishu n jess

and thnx barry for the help w my dad's speech n fel for reading thru for me as well..
thankyou all.. my dad received praises for it, so thnx guys!

0 件のコメント: