水曜日, 5月 30, 2007



happy birthday.
today is the day i turn 22.
most of my day was spent at bright vision hospital learning about care of patients in community hospital.. the day started w a laugh.. a joke abt dehan eating his breakfast in front of a "vegetarian food only" kinda sign haha...
then there was a table of frens sitting behind me laughing alot and lotsa of eye contact btw my cg mates suggestive of a conspiracy haaaa w little bits of info n high index of suspicion i had some insight into the surprise i was in for
anyway class ended at 4+ then we went for pingpong at jianhong's place haa they r all damn good.. only i damn cui :p haa
then off we went for dinner..
we ate at ah yat abalone restaurant.. saw lotsa 活海鲜! 2 crabs n 1 fish died because we looked at them hai.. but they were delicious.. we had this chinese table w 10 of us (cause gang has appeared!) sitting round a round table.. i felt abit like an old lady celebrating her 大寿 but haa the food was nice n i was really full aft tt... the company was good n there was wine tt felicia brought! thnx guys.. i had alot of fun n enjoyed myself.. hope u guys did.

my gang has always been my important friends and i'm gald they are all here today! huay let's celeb py's bdae w all of us together k
my cg.. haa as i've said time n again, i feel really lucky to b v this cg cause they are real fun n funny pple.. we always laugh over stuff jokes flying in the sky.. n postings are always so enjoyable w them ard.. thnx guys! (me n py are lucky tt all the 3 cgs we had so far are made up of really nice pple tt we can click w n haf fun w)
photos!
US! 10 of us having dinner tonight ;)
some of our dishes...

me n my birthday cake :)

my dearest gang!

boys in my cg...
girls in my cg... :)

cards i got this yr! :)
(huay i got ur letter!)


presents! a medium sized bag :) a retro clock tt i realli liked n a personalised clipboard done by py tt i can bring to postings to use :)

thnx everyone! for all ur well wishes... i'll keep them close to my heart :)

0 件のコメント: