土曜日, 6月 09, 2007

hello timbre! we are back!
haaa this is the first time i'm back here with my first ever drinking buddy haa
since she got back a couple of weeks ago..
me serene fridaynites timmy daiquiri brings back nice memories
last night was great.. altho we waited for almost 45min before we got seats but it was well worth it to get a nice seat..
the stage :)

the clearest shot i have of ngak on stage
haa cause he doesnt stay still n the slow shutter speed of my camera in night mode ll never b able to get a clear pix i guess haa
US :)
strawberry daiquiri is always nice..
altho the mango margarita was disturbingly herbal but haaa the company was good enuff for me to overlook that.

US again haaa
ps got the clearest shot! heh her first ever drink! i'm v honoured to be present. :)
then there's crystal.. serene n me
haa me and my alter ego.. am i splitting up? or issit my long-gone siamese twin who's back?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alone_(2007_film) - i wanna catch this movie
Posted by Picasa

0 件のコメント: