金曜日, 6月 22, 2007

listening to Jay chou and Energy songs last night brought back many memories from jc days. well i used to listen to them everyday.. on my long journey back home from ghim moh, with my cd player haa i was still using a cd player then. listening to them now bring back memories, brought me back to then.. trudging home at night.. w my heavy gi n my heavy bag and my thick file in my arms.. thinking about school and some people in school. it's really caused quite abit of goosebumps haa.

more angsty now then in the past, i wonder what has changed. mayb cause i've been way to aloof during my growing up years n missed the boat to experience certain emotions. now it's all abt maintaining all that i've built up these years isnt it?

think i've watched too much tv this hols and it's frying my brains. it's really a bad habit that i need to kick. tv transports one away from reality and u live someone else's life or u watch as an invisible passerby and u get all sucked into it but when u turn it off, u r left with nothing but your own life isnt it? all the happiness sadness fustrations are your own. when the time comes, will u be able to deal with all that? it's the excitment, apprehension, the taking in of deep breaths, the fear, the fun that's coming that's causing little ripples in a peaceful state of mind.

桜。何年前から、できれば見たい花です。でも2-3月花が咲く、そんな時暇がありません。純潔で一時的な桜。美しいじゃー。。。

头好疼。

0 件のコメント: