金曜日, 6月 15, 2007

ok.. i really shudnt let the unhappy incident spoil my day
had a nice time w my jc classmates today.. @ my jc class gathering.. ll post the group foto when i get it frm meiqi..
anyway.. it's been q a long time since i met some of them n q a few girls graduated already..
had a nice time catching up at ding tai feng n because we had so many of us they gave us this area at the back separated by some wooden "dividers" frm the other customer, pretty much like a private suite ha v nice design w oriental flora mortifs on the walls.. :)
haaa had my suan la mian :) but i squirted the juice of the xiaolongbao as i was biting into it onto my face n the table haaa.. daniel saw n calmly passed me tissue.. haa i tot it was damn funny n q kind of him not to laugh into my face :p
then we went off to ice cool @ smu for some drinks..
me n siwei shared this Hoegaarden Grand Cue.. i tink it's a belgium beer.. pretty interesting taste - it's supposedly have got spices, citrus n vanilla.. i'm not sure if i can tell these tastes apart but i agree w siwei tt the taste changes in your mouth as u drink it.. so an interesting mix of different flavours..
i'm q happy to have tried different drinks these few days.. indochine's southern comfort was a nice n sweet liquere w 7-up n whiskey coke wasnt too bad too.. hai LFTs!

0 件のコメント: